Saturday, January 23, 2010

Youth Hostel Switzerland 18 Year Old American Needing/wanting Advice From Other Americans?

18 year old American needing/wanting advice from other Americans? - youth hostel switzerland

The next summer after I graduate school and a few friends in Italy for a year. We know what we do and our financial situation in order and everything, but the only thing they really have planned is that if we live in Italy, we see in Europe, as far as possible. I was (not) in Italy, France and Switzerland, but my friends and I would be happy to come back and wants to see the other two countries, and many others (Spain, Greece, Austria, Slovenia, and so on). The thing is that we know how. We believe in staying in a hostel .... I do not know what is the best thing to do. Is that what you are doing such a thing? If so, could you give me some advice or maybe a place to go. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment