Friday, January 29, 2010

Is It Legal To Record Conversations Secretly In Ontario The Owner Of A Bar I Go To Installed Audio Recording Devices, Is This Legal In Pennsylvania If Not Disclosed?

The owner of a bar I go to installed audio recording devices, is this legal in Pennsylvania if not disclosed? - is it legal to record conversations secretly in ontario

I often this restaurant several times a week with friends and dates. 3 months ago I noticed a 12 Very small cameras were installed through the ceiling and hidden in the small black hemispheres can not say where they are pointed out. I have no problem with what keeps people honest and committed a crime in any case, documents, etc. Last night I was talking to the boy to safety. She leaned forward and said that the owners have also installed on the ceiling microphones, can take any conversation on the site. He talked about the shooting to stop listening to the conversation that has taken place more fun. I do not go, but I was outraged! My friends and dates are talking about very specific things in the past two months, when no one to hear it. Now I know who is secretly recording with us? There is no evidence that this is done and the microphones are not visible. Is it legal in the state of PA?

No comments:

Post a Comment